What it is:
Formulated with 89% ingredients from natural origin, the SEPHORA COLLECTION blackhead peel-off mask with glycholic acid and aloe vera reduces the number of blackheads and smooths skin texture from the very first application. Its texture is easy to apply and remove, and it instantly cleanses, purifies and mattifies your skin. Skin impurities are eliminated.
- Natural glycholic acid: from sugar cane, it is known to exfoliate and smooth skin.
- Natural aloe vera: known to soothe skin.
Good for your skin:
- 89% ingredients from natural origin, the remaining 11% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and stability.
- Clinically proven tolerance. Non-comedogenic.
- 17% less blackheads immediately after the first use (1)
- 83% found that their skin felt purified immediately after the first use (2)
- 83% found that their skin felt smoother immediately after the first use (2).
(1) Scientific test on 24 volunteers, after 28 days of application.
(2) Self-evaluation results after 28 days of use. In-use test on 24 volunteers.
61% of the plastic of this tube is made from sugar cane residuals, our cardboard comes from sustainable managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
Made in France on a production site belonging to a family-run company based in ArdÃ¨che.
How to use
Apply twice a week the mask evenly in priority on the T zone (forehead, nose and chin), avoiding the eye contour.
Leave on for 15 minutes then remove the film.
If necessary, remove residue with a moistened cotton ball.
AQUA (WATER) - ALCOHOL DENAT. - POLYVINYL ALCOHOL - GLYCERIN - CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - CITRIC ACID - GELLAN GUM - ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT - CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT - CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT - SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT - VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT - SODIUM BENZOATE - POTASSIUM SORBATE - ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER.""
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!