Sauvage After-Shave Balm
Composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients and enriched with Cactus extracts, the Sauvage after ... Learn more
Composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients and enriched with Cactus extracts, the Sauvage after-shave balm soothes and moisturizes skin irritated by razor burn.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% of ingredients contribute to the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability.
How to use
1. Cleanse your skin with Sauvage Shower Gel.
2. Shave with Sauvage Shaving Gel.
3. Soothe your skin with Sauvage After-Shave Balm.
4. Hydrate with Sauvage Moisturizer for Face and Beard.
5. Perfume with Sauvage Eau de Toilette.
#15989 AQUA (WATER) • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • STEARETH-21 • CETYL ALCOHOL • STEARYL ALCOHOL • 1,2-HEXANEDIOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER • CELLULOSE • SILICA • STEARETH-2 • CHLORPHENESIN • CARBOMER • XANTHAN GUM • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT • TRIETHYL CITRATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL • TOCOPHEROL
When Christian Dior created his fashion house in 1946, he imagined a new femininity, a total femininity that would lack nothing.
Today, from dresses to accessories, fragrances to lipstick, up to the most expert skincare, the Dior House enhances the beauty of women, bringing radiance and modernity.