The Antidote Clarifying Serum
A SEPHORA COLLECTION serum with a light and non-greasy texture which purifies the skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes and smooths the skin texture.
Thanks to the exfoliating action of natural origin salicylic acid, this daily serum quickly penetrates skin et works on reducing the appearance of blemishes. From the very first application, skin is mattified, purified and smoother. Day after day, pores are tightened and skin texture is refined.
- Natural salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree, known for its skin exfoliating properties.
-Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat and corn, known for its moisturizing properties.
Good for skin:
- 92% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 8% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
- Clinically proven skin tolerance, suitable for all skin types.
- The glass jar is 100% recyclable (check locally)
- The cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
- This product is manufactured in France by a company with 160 employees, which limits its environment impact thanks to the use of LED lighting and the gradual fitting of solar energy solutions.
How to use
Apply in the morning and evening on clean and dry skin, all over the face and neck.
AQUA (WATER) , METHYLPROPANEDIOL , GLYCERIN , PENTYLENE GLYCOL , VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT , INULIN , SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT , CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE , SALICYLIC ACID , CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT , CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT , POTASSIUM SORBATE , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , FRUCTOSE , SODIUM HYALURONATE , ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT , HYDROLYZED ALGIN , SODIUM HYDROXIDE , ZINC SULFATE , DISODIUM PHOSPHATE , POLYSORBATE 60 , SODIUM PHOSPHATE.
Imagine a brand constantly searching for innovations and discoveries that improve your daily beauty! Makeup, accessories, skincare, Sephora Collection offers a plethora of exciting products, textures and colors. Our products, accessible and generous, are at the forefront of trends and always of quality. Be free to create your own looks and change them whenever you want!