The Ritual of Hammam Body Scrub The Ritual of Hammam Body Scrub

Wake up your body and your senses with the ultimate purifying scrub experience. This 94% natural ... Learn more
 (0)
The Ritual of Hammam Body Scrub
9.25 BHD

With Sephora Beauty Pass 1 POINT = 1 BHD. Unlock a gift every 200 points!

496255
ONLINE ONLY
  • tab description Details

    Wake up your body and your senses with the ultimate purifying scrub experience. This 94% natural origin and nourishing oil-based body scrub contains coarse sea salt crystals for thorough yet gentle exfoliation. The salt crystal particles remain intact when massaged onto the skin, resulting in even softer, smoother and nourished skin.

    A rich eucalyptus oil blend with actual eucalyptus leaves is added for a stimulating and refreshing effect on the body and your mind. Eucalyptus is also well known as a natural antiseptic with anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.Your body feels super soft and refreshed afterwards and is left with a wonderful warm sensation that can immediately help to reduce tiredness.

    Use this body scrub as part of your 5-step wellness ceremony at home, complemented with other products from The Ritual of Hammam. This scrub with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations

  • tab tips How to use
    How to use it?
    Apply the scrub to damp skin or to the areas massaged with black soap and scrub the whole body with circular movements. Then rinse with; lukewarm water.
  • tab ingredients Ingredients
    Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.
  • tab olfactory Olfactory notes
    NA
  • Reviews
    • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
    • CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
    • reviews, product

Des collections de produits raffinés pour le corps, le visage & la maison, inspirés par la sagesse et les traditions ancestrales asiatiques et orientales.