What it is:
Perfect, brighten and set makeup in place with Loose Setting Powder by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
This lightweight, superfine powder formula goes on smoothly as it absorbs oil, minimizes shine and leaves you with a flawless matte finish. Available in 4 natural-toned shades and 1 universal translucent shade, this silky formula gives the complexion a seamless, soft-focus effect, blurs the look of imperfections and extends the wear of your makeup.
Why you'll love it :
• Lightweight, silky loose powder formula is easily blendable and sets makeup with a smooth, flawless matte finish
• Melts into the skin to perfect, brighten and keep makeup set all day
• Delivers a long-wearing effect to makeup
• Powder absorbs oil, minimizes shine and mattifies
• Finely milled, superfine powder blurs the look of fine lines, unevenness and pores
• 4 tinted shades for light, medium, tan and deep skin tones, plus 1 universal translucent shade
• Formulated without gluten and oil
• Clinically tested, dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
• Cruelty-free and vegan
How to use
After applying your foundation, set your look with Loose Setting Powder.
Start by placing a small amount of powder on the eyelid.
Then saturate the side of a blending sponge with powder, brush off excess product then apply the sponge all over the face in a lightly pressing circular motion. Focus on under the eyes and on the T-zone.
If you have oily skin, use a large, thick powder brush to gently apply powder to areas that tend to shine.
TALC, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL.
Romanian-born beauty entrepreneur Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company’s first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience.